Any Ss's In The Los Angeles Area (west Covina/la Puente)

Really curious as to how my RCSB 5.7 tundra would do against one of you guys. Seems like most of you guys are in the 13's. I hear alot of people say you cant compete with L's or srt10's, but sounds like your up there, and by far one of the better looking trucks around. How do you think my tundra would do stock for stock against an SS?

cool cool, i gotta buddy out that way, i'll have to message ya next time im out there, he's a cop for riverside pd, so I doubt we gotta worry about gettin busted. what are you running now? I didnt realize how much of an aftermarket you guys have. Some of your guys signitures look just flat out mean. By the way, totally love the way 03-06 SS's look. esp the black ones. IMO one of the best looking trucks out there.

Hey dude i live in La Puente i don't think i've ever seen you around? i dont have an SSS but i would mine running the trucks sometime :D , you'll probrably kick my ass but it will be fun. so what part of the city do you live in?

i live in walnut, but no one ever knows where thats at, so i just put down west co and LP cause theyre bigger, and close by

Walnut I know where its at I work close to there, I work in city of industry. I actually live in la puente, close to puente Ave., and temple Ave. So if your ever in la puente and you see a silverado with black windows and flowmasters give me a rev!! Or if I see you ill do the same.

cool well im the only rcsb 5.7 tundra in the area, actually, im the only rcsb 5.7 that ive seen period... anyways, its dark grey, tinted windows, and a social distortion sticker on the back. As far as seein you around, black silverado with tinted windows and flowmasters? lol there's about 1,000 of you in la puente. jk

lol well id meet up just to see chase's truck, sweet looking truck. Dunno if id ever squeeze in this truck, maybe when TRD gets off there ass and come out w/ the blower ill look into it. still saving for my headers and Intake. I wouldnt need a 300 shot if you gave me 10 lengths, lol.

lol well id meet up just to see chase's truck, sweet looking truck. Dunno if id ever squeeze in this truck, maybe when TRD gets off there ass and come out w/ the blower ill look into it. still saving for my headers and Intake. I wouldnt need a 300 shot if you gave me 10 lengths, lol.

i ran a tundra a while back in the morning on the way to work , i dont know if he was trying though. i see alot of scsb with the big motor wish gm would do something similar.

i ran a tundra a while back in the morning on the way to work , i dont know if he was trying though. i see alot of scsb with the big motor wish gm would do something similar.

really? My truck is the only one ive seen of its kind (5.7 rcsb) besides on the internet. Yeah, a reg cab short bed with the vortex max engine would be sick. How do you think id do stock vs stock against an SS?