Headliner Gtg #2

So what time are we to show up at your place Chad?

Chris, what kind os spray gun were we using. I gota get you another one!

Bonj... How did the sun visors turn out?

Sorry this is just a get my stuff together thread!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what time are we to show up at your place Chad?

Chris, what kind os spray gun were we using. I gota get you another one!

Bonj... How did the sun visors turn out?

Sorry this is just a get my stuff together thread!!

Honestly, I have no idea what's goin on. I haven't heard much since I started the topic. I'm not even sure who's definitely planning on doing a headliner. I think Brent (allballz) is comin. I know 616 said he prolly wont make it, but other than that I'm not sure. Everyone chime in if your still interested.

Joe, I don't remember the brand, but I do know the spray gun was from home depot.

i dont have my visors yet.

right now my tranny is down.. im hoping ill have a truck to get there to pick them up from chris that day.

He can leave them with me, and you can get them anytime. I also have a set that I'll sell. I did mine, I'm just not sure if I wanna put them up yet or not. I'm 100% happy with how they turned out, I just kinda like it without them.

I thought they looked better with out them!! :cheers:

Well I need to get 3 of them to make the trip for myself and Chris worth while.

its not lookin good for the headliners. that doesnt mean we cant still meet and hang out. Joe I am have a HARD time finding what you are looking for, i mean i know where to get it, just cant come up with one. i am already planning another round of being back in May, so lets plan on gettin your Acura done then. as it sits, i have almost as much work as last time already lined up this time. i would want to spend a whole Saturday on your NSX, this also gets us more time to get headliners lined up, with 616 and AllBallz as well as some others.

I plan on being there late friday night and possibly gettin one done, then saturday bustin ass again. with one last install on sunday.

everyone is welcome to come and hang, i will leave it up to Joe on if he wants to do headliners or not. i know i wont be able to deliver my end of our deal to him till the next go round. (Sorry Joe just being up front and honest, hope this dont upset you)

so who is coming to hang??

I might be able to make it, but no promises. I still might have a bunch of car audio stuff laying around from competitions. And i have some HID stuff also. Ill see what I got and see if I can join in. No SS though. But Ill let people know in advance If I could be there.

Works for me- It should be a good time.

I might be able to make it, but no promises. I still might have a bunch of car audio stuff laying around from competitions. And i have some HID stuff also. Ill see what I got and see if I can join in. No SS though. But Ill let people know in advance If I could be there.

stuff that you're installing in your vehicle, or selling?

I belive that he is selling that stuff.

CHRIS:

It is no problem on the NSX at all. It is a Toy and it does not need to have any of this stuff really!!

I will come out and do the Headliners on Saturday for you guys, Ill be there between 8 and 9 am to get started. I think I could rock out 4 of them in a day!

Joe

ANY ONE THAT WANTS A HEADLINER DONE ON SATURDAY NEEDS TO PM ME BY FRIDAY!

Reason being is that if there are only 1 or 2 of you that want them now, we will just wait till the spring time or I can do it one evening at my house and set it up separate than this GTG

PLEASE PM Me so I can plan my weekend.

Joe

I have not heard from anyone about this Headliner GTG..

If Chicago Folk would like me to do this for them some evening during the week or on a weekend that would be great for me. Just email or PM Me and we will set something up.

Hope you all have a great weekend.