Catch Can

jon1178

ive got two on my truck i have a moroso breather catch can ran off the oil fill cap. ( i used a billet oil cap , tapped it and ran a -12 an line to the moroso can mounted to the frame.

i also have an amw catch can ran from the intake (pre blower) to th pcv on the valve cover.

here are a few pics i have , its kind of like where waldo though ill try and help

this is the amw

DSC01111.jpg

in this pic, its right below the bottom meth nozzle in the shadow , its a black can

DSC01117-1.jpg

in this pic you can see the moroso breather can , the snout of the water pump pulley aims right at it .

DSC01120.jpg

here you see the amw black catch can mounted to the passenger side head below the blower piping .

DSC01121-1.jpg

and here you see how i mounted the morosa breather can to the oil fill cap.

cool. thanks for the pics Chase. Now I just have to make the spots go away from my vision from your shiny motor lol. I just thought after seeing it mentioned a couple times, a catch can would be a nice little upgrade to help keep the intake track clean.

Sorry, not intending to hijack this thread

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

forgot to ass the amw is a very nice can and probably the most attractive but there are other out there for far less and look good too.

the amw also comes with a mounting bracket for ls1's but all thats needed is a small piece of aluminum ( like 1/8th thics 1 inch wide and about 4-5 inches long. drill a couple holes and boom you have a bracket.