Hey Chase Sportruck.com Has Pics Of Ur Truck

zanis520

cool find , i found it on a few other sites just not as many pics. those pics were takin early becasue its still clean and open , after about 12 pm i closed it all up and it had dust all over from the bad winds that day

thanks for the compliments everyone.

btw dave , yes i give you permission , but you need to fill out this waiver. :jester:

Man I always go into a state of awe when looking at Chase's truck. :drool: Wish I could see it in person, it's so badass.

EH i've seen it in person, it's OK i guess :D

JFWY Chase the truck looks great in those pics espacially the first one with the view of the whole truck :chevy::thumbs:

-Rob

meh... its alright... :jester:

4 shots... not bad... guys at sport truck must've really liked it b/c its rare they do more than 1-2 shots of anything at a show unless they really like it. Congrats.

For the record I got to pretend like I owned Chases truck for 2.5 days while it sat in my garage... then the fun was over :(

It was nice opening the door and seeing 2 shiney black SS's sharing my cozy little garage. Chase I think my TBSS may have a crush on your truck :jester:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

It was nice opening the door and seeing 2 shiney black SS's sharing my cozy little garage. Chase I think my TBSS may have a crush on your truck :jester:

You should breed the two and make some sort of super fast station wagon type thing with flames :jester: