Relocating The Battery Help...

TheGunny

I am trying to relocate my stock battery to the passenger side towards the back of the engine bay... I installed the new battery tray which was a piece of cake. However wiring and electronics have never been my strong point in auto work... does anyone have any pictures or better details on what exactly to do wiring wise when relocating the battery??

I am trying to relocate my stock battery to the passenger side towards the back of the engine bay... I installed the new battery tray which was a piece of cake. However wiring and electronics have never been my strong point in auto work... does anyone have any pictures or better details on what exactly to do wiring wise when relocating the battery??

just folllow where the battery cables go and make the extensions accordingly . just figure what goes to the positice terminal on the fuse box, the alternator, the starter and go from there. just make a new harness , its honestly not to bad at all.

btw you get the oil pan taped?