• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it dilutes the prestige of the real SS's. Why do people make fun of kids from Malibu pretending to be gansta's ... why do people make fun of others who wear fake rolex's or knock off clothes ... why do people make fun of ricers for putting fake stickers on their cars proclaiming stuff they don't really have ... if you busted your ass at work and made a name for yourself and were up for a huge bonus, and some slacker who doesn't do shit but surf myspace all day comes along and said he did everything you did and he gets a huge bonus too, wouldn't you be pissed?

Those are just my opinions, I'm sure people who really get pissed will chime in. I don't even care, I think it's lame but its not worth starting shit over. Normally I don't even say anything, I appreciate trucks for what they are not what stickers they have.

im building a clone and i know its not the real thing thats why we are calling them " CLONES "!!! we know they are not the real thing but they still look sick and perform good......atleast were not puting ss badges on a ford!!!

if it didnt come an SSS from factory it aint an SSS by production, no if and or buts about it, truth be told :chevy:

:withstupid: i dont understand why people put the SS on it if its not. people know its not an SS. i could care less if u put the bumpers, cladding, etc. but dont put the SS, it just makes u look like a poser.

im building a clone and i know its not the real thing thats why we are calling them " CLONES "!!! we know they are not the real thing but they still look sick and perform good......atleast were not puting ss badges on a ford!!!

A rolex knock off is still a watch ... its not like they are putting Rolex on a calculator?

A rolex knock off is still a watch ... its not like they are putting Rolex on a calculator?

WHAT i thought i was buying an authintic rolex calculator.lol. But yeah ive seen SS badges on a stock silverado no bumper no nothing just the badges, kinda sad.

Ok well its not the fact that we dislike you guys building clones. Heck I like to see reg cab clones but don't put ss badges on it. Theres a couple trucks around my area whom have put ss badges on there trucks and I wanna race them just to show them what a real ss is suppose to be like. Its like putting a SVT Cobra emblem on a GT Mustang. Its just incorrect and false advertising is pretty much what it comes down to.