Rejex Wax

A co-worker bought a bottle of rejex wax, and used it on his Corvette with great results. The feel of the paint is amazing after he applied one coat. It feels super slick and soft. Bugs WILL not stick to the car with this wax, you should be able to spray them off with a garden hose. This wax/product was originally used on military airplanes to prevent corrosion, and they still have products for aircrafts.

I personally am going to buy this product to use on my chrome wheels, exaust tip and front bumper if I plan on traveling. A few guys over on Autopia say once you apply this to your wheels it makes them really easy to clean as well as provide great protection. As for my paint, I am going to continue to use Zaino and Aquawax, because I like the look of these products. But the Rejex will look great too.

Website

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Let us know how it turns out coming this spring I want to polish and wax my truck but I was aiming for der stuff unless this is better.

Der stuff is no longer is avaliable, unless you have some already. Im actually looking into purchasing some wax since im running low. :cheers:

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

Let us know how it turns out coming this spring I want to polish and wax my truck but I was aiming for der stuff unless this is better.

For durability and protection I am sure Rejex takes the win, but for looks, I couldn't tell ya.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

i used rejex on my 2005 WRX STI's rims and it didnt make it any easier to clean. I used it on my SS a few months ago and it seems like it didnt last long. maybe it wasn't compatible with the meguiars professional stuff i used before. It did make my STi (blue) and my truck really nice.

Klasse ftw, though!!

Rejex is a product I HIGHLY recommend for sealing your wheels (painted or chrome) headlights, tail lights, etc.

I don't however like it on your painted panels... doesn't finish very well. Has no depth to it and on black it seems to cloud the finish a little (viewed under hallogens) So I'd say use it on your non painted surfaces.

Rejex is a product I HIGHLY recommend for sealing your wheels (painted or chrome) headlights, tail lights, etc.

I don't however like it on your painted panels... doesn't finish very well. Has no depth to it and on black it seems to cloud the finish a little (viewed under hallogens) So I'd say use it on your non painted surfaces.

I might give a try on one of my panels, maybe top is with Z8 and see how it looks. I figured if I am going to buy, I will try it on my paint.

Have you used it on wheels?

Have you used it on wheels?

Yes... I use it on my wheels. It seems to last approx 1-2 months w/ a single coat... and by last I mean I can literally just hose the wheels off and they're clean. Nothing sticks to them with a coat of Rejex on em. If you're going to layer I'd suggest doing it over a 2 day period. Rejex has a 30-40 minute cure time (I believe) and I wouldn't recommend putting anything over it for about 8-10 hours after application.

For paint sealants I like Optiseal MUCH better, its much more versatile and allows you to use as a base or seal over the top of other products depending on your desired result. Rejex on the other hand MUST be your bottom layer... it will not apply over any waxes or anything.... I only use rejex on wheels and things like headlights/tail lights.

BTW: be sure to strip wash, clay, and polish your paint before applying the rejex coat.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)