A Few Things For Sale

Reese Byerrum

Hey guys I have two things for sale. The First thing is a fuel pressure sensor kit for an Aeroforce gauge and the second is the 90mm TB module (not the actual throttle body just the module). The sensor kit has never been used and I will take $65 shipped for that and the module I will take $125 shipped. I will get pictures up tomorrow. PM me if your interested. Thanks

Hey guys I have two things for sale. The First thing is a fuel pressure sensor kit for an Aeroforce gauge and the second is the 90mm TB module (not the actual throttle body just the module). The sensor kit has never been used and I will take $65 shipped for that and the module I will take $125 shipped. I will get pictures up tomorrow. PM me if your interested. Thanks

Do you mean the tac module and speartec harness adapter to allow the 90mm Ls2 trottle bodies to work on our trucks?

BTW hows the truck running?

Do you mean the tac module and speartec harness adapter to allow the 90mm Ls2 trottle bodies to work on our trucks?

BTW hows the truck running?

Haha yes thats what I was going for. Thanks for the clarification Ray :thumbs: In regards to the truck it's running great. I have been out burning some tires :devil: I love it. Thanks again for all the help. :cheers: