New To This Site!

rob777

Bought me an 03 awd SS Dec/06 with 20K. I love this truck! Of course like anybody else I'm already craving

more power. So far I've added an airaid intake, Airaid spacer, Performance MaF, MSD Wires, 3in Magna Catback, full synthetics throughout, Predator Programmer, 160 TStat, dual elec fans. The only problem so far is that I'm at high altitude, 5000 ft above sealevel. Alb NM

I took it to the track and she ran a best of 15.9, 84MPH. Pretty dissapointed, the only thing that

made me feel better was a 2006 F150 ran a 18.5 HA! If anyone has any suggestions that arent too

expensive I'd sure appreciate it. What about long tube headers? Anyone tried them?

:chevy:

LT's are nice but a shift kit and torque converter would be a good mod do to next IMO along with a custom tune..loose the handheld those things are poop.

welcome to the site :cheers:

Thanks for the info, Notice you have one on you truck, Did the torque converter and shift kit help on the take off, or out of the hole?

Thanks for the info, Notice you have one on you truck, Did the torque converter and shift kit help on the take off, or out of the hole?

Other than a power adder the tune and torque converter will give you the biggest gains.I think I got almost .5 in the quarter with the t.c. and about the same with my zippy tune,those where my favorite mods when I was stock.

• 2 weeks later...