Cape Cod Rally Sign-up!

Alright guys, it's finally time for the sign-up:

I will need everybody that's planning on coming to PM me their contact information (full name and cellphone number) and travel schedule, as well as call the Captain's Quarters (number below) and get your reservation.

So far a few people have told me that they're planning on driving up on Friday, keep in mind that I DO NOT have anything planned for Friday night. I am still working on a beach-fire site for us for Saturday night (for those of you that stay Saturday night.

Here are the current options for the Rally (let me know in your PM what you will be here for):

• Drive up Friday (night)
  • Saturday activities
  • Saturday night
  • Sunday morning

I am working on a spot for everyone who spends Saturday night to go out for breakfast, and that would be the end of the Rally (unless you want to follow me up to F1 racing!!!!!).

I'm really looking forwards to this, I think it could be the start of a great run of annual meets!!

Please PM me if you have any questions!! :thumbs:

Captain's Quarters Phone Number: (50eight)-2five5-5six86. Make sure to mention that you are coming with Alex Rauschenbach ( Ra-Shen-Bahk ) for the truck meet. You are looking to speak with Lois Spirito (Spear-doh), and she is ready for all your calls.

Can't wait guys!! I wonder if I can get the mods to start a countdown timer for the event? (hint.hint...)Calendar Link: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...amp;event_id=13

UPDATE:

So far the list is as follows:

1. Fireman31
  2. Hankg42
  3. RockHead
  4. CoronaBandit
  5. Sick03ssbad70chevelle
  6. Andy03ss
  7. MalibuTwins
  8. 04BadSS
  9. KJT13
  10. Berry
  11. Mervz

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am in also, i'll PM you my info tonight. Are we still going to be in the parade that sunday?

:chevy:

Unfortunately not... I couldn't get us all in because I didn't have exact figures (as to how many trucks were coming), and all the trucks don't have MA plates, so it'd "Look a little too odd in a town community parade" (said the committee).

Still should be a great time though!

Unfortunately not... I couldn't get us all in because I didn't have exact figures (as to how many trucks were coming), and all the trucks don't have MA plates, so it'd "Look a little too odd in a town community parade" (said the committee).

Still should be a great time though!

I got a few sets of Massachusetts registration plates in the Evidence Locker the guys could "Borrow" for the Parade ... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I got a few sets of Massachusetts registration plates in the Evidence Locker the guys could "Borrow" for the Parade ... :thumbs::thumbs:

...I like your thought process...

If the local leos would believe it, we could take all our plates off for the parade (legal loophole to let town residents bring their showcars through town parades). They'd never believe there were 20 something SSes living in my town though...

You're coming up right Shuan?

add me I will make it down. cant't wait to see other SSS and get to talk and meet them not the WAVE a stare thing.. SWEET Can't wait

Read the first post... I need a PM from you!

Can't wait to meet all the new faces!

I called up and booked the nites . I got a room for two. , so dan and I are in . I'm planing getting there on fri. Alex let me know what is going for that nite .

Mark

Just sent PM and made reservations at Captain's for Fri and Sat nights for my girlfriend Pat and me.

Looking forward to the Rally and a Cruise on Saturday!

Thanks for setting this up Alex. :cheers: