Cape Cod Rally Sign-up!

Added another member to the list...

The meet is right around the corner... Everyone excited?

All we have right now is 10 people? There were around 20 or so that responded to the original thread saying they would go......maybe you should send some PMs out to a few people Alex as a reminder. :ughdance:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Alex ... What do you Actually have planned for Saturday? Don't know ... may do a quick trip down and back ... only about 320 miles round trip ... LOL

in my best Starsky (the movie version) voice....

Do it. Do it.

:uhoh:

UPDATE

Hey Alex ... What do you Actually have planned for Saturday? Don't know ... may do a quick trip down and back ... only about 320 miles round trip ... LOL

A few people, besides yourself, have been asking this question; here you go:

As of yet the dealership has not confirmed with me. I'm fairly close to giving up on them. If that is the case, I'm still planning on having all of us line up and have a show somewhere (there is a parking lot nearby that always has a show on the weekends). I figured that that would take care of the afternoon.

In the morning, I plan on meeting all the Saturday-only guys meet up just off-cape in one of the bridge parking lots, then come on Cape as a group and do a little dream cruise, ending at the restaurant I've picked for us to have lunch.

Basically like this:

1. Meet at the bridge
  2. Cruise Cape Cod until lunch
  3. Line-up and have truck show
  4. Have dinner

I was thinking after dinner we'd all go out and see a movie; Ironman will be coming out on that weekend... There's really nothing to do on Cape Cod, so unless you guys all prefer mini-golf or bowling over the movies, I'm sticking with Ironman... All that however, can be decided as that time comes.

If you have any more questions please feel free to shoot me a PM or post them, I'll answer everything as best I can...

...And Shuan, get yourself down here! And bring deputy badges for us all! :lol:...

so unless you guys all prefer mini-golf or bowling ...

can we get some SilveradoSS.com bowling shirts with our screennames on them? or if we mini golf, then I guess we could get SS polos... :D

can we get some SilveradoSS.com bowling shirts with our screennames on them? or if we mini golf, then I guess we could get SS polos... :D

:crackup: That would be great :ughdance:

[field of dreams voice]...If you buy them, we will wear them...[/field of dreams voice]

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Alright guys, it was brought to my attention that I forgot to post up where we're meeting with everyone who's driving down on Saturday. Unfortunately, due to lots and lots of construction, the road maps for this area aren't particularly correct, so try to bear with me...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&...mp;t=h&z=17

PAY ATTENTION! That will send you to the proper intersection, from there you will be taking a right-turn towards Dunkin' Donuts. We will be meeting in one of those parking lots (depending on how the traffic looks, it could be Dunkin' Donuts, could be further up that road, but we will be there).

I am planning on having all the Friday nighters awake and done with breakfast by 9:00, I will try to have us at the bridge by 10:00, and I plan on waiting there for the members until 10:30 (or later, if I get a call and somebody is late).

I will be PM'ing you all my cell phone number, so that you can call me if you get stuck somewhere... As always, let me know if you guys have any questions!

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)