Cape Cod Rally Sign-up!

Like I have said before Hank, this black cloud seems to keep following me around. Proof - my oil pan gasket is leaking again.... :mad: :mad:

:nonod: Unbelievable.

Long term forecast from the Boston Globe:

Friday...Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.

Friday Night Through Sunday...Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:nonod: Unbelievable.

Long term forecast from the Boston Globe:

Friday...Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.

Friday Night Through Sunday...Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.

just remember, that's the Boston forecast. being right on the ocean, it may be alittle cooler so plan for anything from the 40s thru 60s during the day if its windy/breezy. then again, you guys are from the northeast so you know that... :uhoh:

I won't be down there till Sat, but I may be drinking up here in Boston. we shall see. :cheers:

anyone wanna shuttle up some Yuengling??? :D

I bet Shuan will be there. :dupe::jester:

I am soooooo going to let the air out of your tires the next time I see you ... LOL ... :jester:

Hmmmmmm ... Talk of Yuengling making the trip .... Might have to make the run ... Me and the Waterboy.

@Berry ... Yuengling is the oldest brewery in America. It is only avalible in PA, NY and NJ ... they do not distribute to any other states ... So it is hard to get. That is why Mr. P. sends me Shiner Bock from TX ... can't get it up here .... :thumbs:

Hey Rausche,

Are the Friday nighters cruising from Captains Quarters to the Sagamore Bridge ?

starting around 9am on Sat?

Weather bug says Fri, Partly Cloudy, 54

Sat, Partly Cloudy, 51 ...using N. Eastham, MA (Captains Quarters)

Yuenglings!! :cheers:

I was thinking after dinner we'd all go out and see a movie; Ironman will be coming out on that weekend... There's really nothing to do on Cape Cod, so unless you guys all prefer mini-golf or bowling over the movies, I'm sticking with Ironman... All that however, can be decided as that time comes.

Just a suggestion... a movie is nice, but we'd be able to socialize (laugh & have fun!) more if we bowl or golf, or some other group activity, IMHO.