Gas Prices In Your Area

SilveradoJC

3.69 for 91 I can't even Imagine how much the price would be for 93.

It would be less because the forumlation is entirely different; you wouldn't have to pay extra for the California-mandated additives.

Just paid $3.35/gal for 93-octane.

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Sherman Oaks a few miles north of L.A. "76" brand 91 octane = $4.09 a gallon. The craziest thing is I was in Beverly Hills a few weeks ago - $4.39 a gallon. Still don't why everyone wants to move here. Born and raised here, wish I could live out of state...

4.19 a gallon for diesel :( Maybe I don't like the Duramax so much! hahaha

last week diesel was $4.22 and this week it looks like$4.12, i already put almost $400.00 worth of diesel in my truck this month, boy i cant wait till my company truck arrives =free gas and usage .$130.00 out of pocket rather than $400.00.

last week diesel was $4.22 and this week it looks like$4.12, i already put almost $400.00 worth of diesel in my truck this month, boy i cant wait till my company truck arrives =free gas and usage .$130.00 out of pocket rather than $400.00.

I know right, I never though I would be happy filling up the SS at the pumps... but when you compare it to the diesel prices, it's not THAT bad. Just have to give it some time to catch up. Premium will be 4.20 before we even know it. :mad: