Hey All

Aspentaylor

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you all again. Yeah battery problem still sux. What can I do? I like my SS. Even my new Equinox is having problems. Something with Stabitrak...something or other. Whatever. So no more law.... I switched to the healthcare field. I own my own business and I sell orthopedic implants (Hips, knees, plates, skin, screws, etc) Fun stuff! I hope all is well with you all. I will try to make it back here to read posts more often than before. Have a great weekend!

:withstupid:

:withstupid: X2

can i put in my orders now to avoid the rush :dunno:

2-knees.. left/right

1-shoulder..right- with mounting hardware

plus..i need 1 extra replacement screw for the one that keeps coming lose in my head.. :crazy:

:seeya:

:D There's a few of us Old Farts on here, maybe we could get a group buy going on some knees, or hips! :crackup:

:withstupid:

:withstupid: X2

can i put in my orders now to avoid the rush :dunno:

2-knees.. left/right

1-shoulder..right- with mounting hardware

plus..i need 1 extra replacement screw for the one that keeps coming lose in my head.. :crazy:

:seeya:

Man, there are a bunch of us in need of 200k joint replacements :rollin:

I'll need a couple knees. Can I get an AARP discount? :jester:

Good to hear from you Taylor. Don't be a stranger. :cheers:

Sorry to hear the SSS still isn't fixed and the Equinox is acting up :wtf:

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet!!!! I will sign you all up! I will need a new knee, shoulder, ankle and back eventually so we might be able to get a group discount. :cheers::cheers: My horse is now a receipient of one of my products (to fight infections) He had a fracture with a bad infection above his eye. He was in the hospital where Barbaro went. Kind of cool huh? Nice to chat with you all again. I still seem to be a stranger, but that is work's fault. lol

• 1 year later...