Hi My Name Is Dave And I Am Addicted To Cool Trucks:-)

DAVECS2

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody. I don't exactly have an SS. I have a black 2003 Sierra Denali. Similar to you all but my back wheels steer. Anywho I am also a member at Denali Trucks.com, but they do not seem to rip their trucks up as much as you all. That seems to be a habit I just cannot shake no matter how ne or nice the ride is. I just do not feel the factory has met my needs :-) I just recently added a Maggie and now I am searching for info on a trans and ball joints.

awesome truck dave maggie ftw get the tranny before you have to get a tow truck lol the new 4L70 will hold for a little bit if you baby it GET you a HPE (danny tranny) or a flt :cheers:

THought I would update you all. (did not realize my post was still rolling) I ended up getting a rebuilt trans. I have a trans guy here local, he is on speed dial in my phone :-) Anyway needless to say he did an excellent job once again. He threw everything plus the kitchen sink into that trans. Parts list filled up an 8X11 sheet of paper. The 12 shifts are little bit abrupt when it is cold, but I can live with it if that means keeping the trans healthy. Also the new torque converter is a little tighter than the stock one. Less fun, but it will probably be better for hauling my boat. I will be making a post soon in the interior boards as I stole some SS loot to put in my SD hehehe