Cod4

wody

so i've been waiting for new maps and other downloadable content for a while and have been following their progress. here are some vids and screen shots of the new maps:

China Town

Broadcast

Kill House

creekaction2.jpg

chinatown1.jpg

939212_20080312_embed001.jpg

these are scheduled to be released on Xbox Live in the first week of April (3rd or 4th)

no news on new perks.

"While the maps will be hitting Xbox Live the first week of April, PS3 users will STILL be getting the map packs, however it’ll be a little later (21 days later approximately) before they’ll be available on PSN for the same price."

damn it .... I've been trying to talk myself out of buy COD4 ( PS3 ) because there aren't enough hours in the day as it is. I know I will be playing it waaay too much. Everytime I see something about it, I want to play it even more.

Screw you Alan, quit feeding the addiction.

damn it .... I've been trying to talk myself out of buy COD4 ( PS3 ) because there aren't enough hours in the day as it is. I know I will be playing it waaay too much. Everytime I see something about it, I want to play it even more.

Screw you Alan, quit feeding the addiction.

everyone is doing it

im buying the pack for both ps3 and 360. it looks cleaner on the ps3 but the controls on the 360 are a lot better.

oh hell yes !!! wher eyou been allen??

been over on the ps3 side trying to rank up there as well. you gunna be on later?

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

if anyone wants to keep up to date with all the goings on with COD4 (which was just updated today with more map pack info), here is the link:

COD4 news

and another video i thought was kind of neat, but at the same time, sad that anyone has this much time on their hands.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)