Pass Time

diggerdan11

So i just got done watching that show on speed channel called Pass Time, Im sure most have you guys have seen it. For those who ave not its a really sweet show. its a game show where 3 contestants compete by guessing how fast a vehicle will do a quarter mile. Its actually a really fun show because you can play along.

Anyway there was a guy on there with an 03 GMC sierra with the 4.8 with SS badges on the truck. I was so angry I wanted to jump through the tv and slap him. i mean come on putting fake SS badges on a Chevy is one thing but a GMC? And the guy on the show who is supposedly the car expert competing against the amateurs, he actually asked if it was a real SS

.............I just watched this episode............ :wtf: It was funny though, because I scared my wife when I started yellin' and screamin' about some dude on TV being a douche-bag........

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)

I was also watching,the fake gmc ss w/4.8 ran 16.8 :uhoh: that isn't doing us gm guys any justice.The show is awesome though.I just don't agree with some of the vehicle selection,like the v-6 firebird with the ricer wing :confused: I was like WTF.I think them put him on to make fun of him.

I like Pass Time, its a great show. I missed that one but if it was on today it will re-air at 10. I think they run crazy cars because its so hard to guess the times. Or maybe your right..its just to make fun of em

The first couple times I saw the show I was like ..ho-hum.. but I've grown to really enjoy it and try to catch all the episodes. I think what I like most is that there's a variety of vehicles, everything from mild to wild.

Mr. P. :)

Yeah I have seen that show, I watched some guy in a CCSB Hemi Ram go 17.4 @ 76 the other night :lol:

That wasn't a CCSB if it's the same PassTime I watched. It was a Hemi powered MEGACABB. The big huge mutha extended cab 4 door!

It had a lady on the panel guessing times, she said she worked on an alcohol car or something, her guesses were so far out to lunch we were dying laughing! Some of the contestants just have NO clue....?

There was a guy I met last time at the Memphis test n tune that was on the show that aired Tuesday night. He was driving the Chystler 300. Oh by the way I had to run him my first pass and he handed me my ass. He actullay run a 12.8 when we run but on the show he run a 13.2. Anyway he was a really cool guy as was everybody else there which was great since it was my first time to run at a track.