Lq9 Vs Lq4

Is there any way to tell the difference between them physically? i only ask because i was on ebay looking at this guys store who sold me my motor an tranny claming it was a lq9, has the same VIDEO and pictures he gave me for a 2005 LQ4. he told me it was a 2006. here is the ebay page

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=300200442448

here is the video he sent me last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZA0FvgqIFk i posted it on you tube last year he just posted it in feb.. did i get ripped off or what?

so any way to tell if i got a lq9 or not?

i may be wrong, but i didn't think the LQ9 cane with the 4L80 trans. who is this guy? Victorville is 35 mi from me :D and i we have a member here also from Victorville. can't remember who it is... :banghead:

good luck

:seeya:

it didn't he told he he installed it. when i pull the head off, i will tell by the pistions. if they are flat top its a lq9 if not its a lq4 lol

he is right there in apple valley

here is his address. 15061 tuscola ct

apple valley ca 92307

anyone know of him? after i purchased the motor i was warned on ls1truck.com and nelson performance he is a huge scammer and idiot. i guess i am finding out why

btw his name is oscar. his area code is 626

Edited by Chevy Lee (see edit history)

The LQ4 had the 80E behind it in the HD pickups....the LQ9 had the 65E in the SSS and escalades. I would call him and question the hell out of him and try to trick him into lying to you...if he lies to you then go to cali and collect.........

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

The LQ4 had the 80E behind it in the HD pickups....the LQ9 had the 65E in the SSS and escalades. I would call him and question the hell out of him and try to trick him into lying to you...if he lies to you then go to cali and collect.........

hey danny, pulled the head off today its a lq9 she has flat tops :troll: < lol anyway ill post up some pics of my progress the head didn't look to bad

• 1 month later...