My Truck Got A Question

Quik

alright some might remember my turbo build. its a 408 with a PT88. Identical setup to what parish ran when he made 1011rwhp 1090rwtq. but at the current moment i cant afford to build the 408 how i want it. so i was thinking of getting my feet wet using a 4.8 litre with my setup

i have parish's cam....something like 234/232 595/591 114 i believe it is, a percision 88mm turbo. im sure it will be alittle on hte laggy side but it will allow me to get my truck running again. this way i can use it ot move to where i end up moving to along with being a learning process on how to tune for boost.

whats ppl's opinions on this?

this is how i had it mocked up

1206072047.jpg

Personally, I wouldn't worry about running a 4.8 in there as a learning experience unless you're just beginning at tuning SD (I assume you're going SD since you were running it on the 408 L92 setup). There's not going to be much learning accomplished IMHO, because all that changes from NA to FI are the target numbers you shoot for if you're already SD... you still have to tune VE, idle, etc in the same way.

If you're not to savy with SD tunes, go for it!

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)