New To The Site!

ttrabue

Just have this one picture right now..

DSCN0491.jpg

Just bought a few things for it and I am getting them put on this weekend..

I will have more pictures up hopefully after that!

-Tim

Just have this one picture right now..

DSCN0491.jpg

Just bought a few things for it and I am getting them put on this weekend..

I will have more pictures up hopefully after that!

-Tim

Welcome to the site. How many miles and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking.......

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

I'd also like to introduce myself, and hate to barge in on anothers post, but I can't for the life of me start a new topic! Every time I attempt to the topic page will come up, then I get a "internet explorer has encounterd a problem and needs to close" message and BAM whole forum's gone. What's wrong? How do I fix it?

At the moment I could really use some advice interpereting a code, check engine light has come on twice, next door used car dealer has read and turned out light twice now. code is "PO446--EVAP vent system performance" What part/parts do I need and where are they located?

Any help would be appreciated, don't want to hijack this thread, If someone could start another thread I'd find it, or PM me.

Thanks,

Bob

I'd also like to introduce myself, and hate to barge in on anothers post, but I can't for the life of me start a new topic! Every time I attempt to the topic page will come up, then I get a "internet explorer has encounterd a problem and needs to close" message and BAM whole forum's gone. What's wrong? How do I fix it?

At the moment I could really use some advice interpereting a code, check engine light has come on twice, next door used car dealer has read and turned out light twice now. code is "PO446--EVAP vent system performance" What part/parts do I need and where are they located?

Any help would be appreciated, don't want to hijack this thread, If someone could start another thread I'd find it, or PM me.

Thanks,

Bob

Don't know what code is what, but check the gas cap to start with.......Oh and welcome aboard Bob :cheers:

Don't know what code is what, but check the gas cap to start with.......Oh and welcome aboard Bob :cheers:

:withstupid: remove and re-tighten the gas cap, the light should go out after a couple of days

welcome to the both of you :cheers: