So Tired Of Freakin Snow

tonyrome

So we got another 3 to 6 inches last night in Detroit im so tired of this i dont know what to do the only good thing i got going ill be in Vegas next week maybe one of you Vegas members will take me for a spin in you truck cause i probaly wont get to drive mine till June sometime if im lucky :rant:

So we got another 3 to 6 inches last night in Detroit im so tired of this i dont know what to do the only good thing i got going ill be in Vegas next week maybe one of you Vegas members will take me for a spin in you truck cause i probaly wont get to drive mine till June sometime if im lucky :rant:

Yep Tony it sucks! What a few weeks, it will be warming up soon...

boB

I put a new battery in the truck so I could drive it and then it f'n snows all night! I am waiting on the weather to break so I can open her up and do all this work b/c my garage is to small to fit the truck in...I cant wait for some nice days...and I am not shoveling this sh*!

I hear you guys, this is the second snowyest season on record in Wisconsin. I have to take the bumper of in order to fit the SS in the garage. I took it out last week, put the bumper back on, washed and waxed it, cleaned the wheels and two days later it snowed we got 14 inches. Can't wait for this crap to melt. I getting cabin fever really bad.

I hear you guys, this is the second snowyest season on record in Wisconsin. I have to take the bumper of in order to fit the SS in the garage. I took it out last week, put the bumper back on, washed and waxed it, cleaned the wheels and two days later it snowed we got 14 inches. Can't wait for this crap to melt. I getting cabin fever really bad.

Second most (inches of snow) on record here :banghead: I think Madison had the most ever this year.

Know what you mean. :wtf: I was bitchin about it 2 weeks ago and it's snowed 3-4 times since then. We had one day that it got to mid 50s and I cleaned the truck up pretty good and then it started snowing again. Going beyond ridiculous at this point. Maybe April will be better.

Second most (inches of snow) on record here :banghead: I think Madison had the most ever this year.

Wow, total opposite here....you guys were having one of the snowiest winters on record, and we are gonna break a record here for lack of snow fall. We have had a ton of rain here, but maybe 8-10 total inches of snow all winter long. :dunno:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)