Great Lakes Dragaway, Opening Weekeng Is Coming

yeah mike, this is the track in union grove.

i'll see if i can make it out there.. i'm having major tuning issues.

did you get any work dodne to her? As soon as it hits some warm weather my trans is out and on its way to flt and the stall will be redone...again. Then maybe heads are coming off to be reworked.

Brad

did you get any work dodne to her? As soon as it hits some warm weather my trans is out and on its way to flt and the stall will be redone...again. Then maybe heads are coming off to be reworked.

Brad

rear end is all done, trans work is somewhat complete.. still need to install the converter. all the motor work has been put off.. sold the heads i bought and might be going with a built 370. it's still up in the air though.. i installed the nitrous kit and only time will tell how long my drivetrain lasts. :D

rear end is all done, trans work is somewhat complete.. still need to install the converter. all the motor work has been put off.. sold the heads i bought and might be going with a built 370. it's still up in the air though.. i installed the nitrous kit and only time will tell how long my drivetrain lasts. :D

what shot are you using?