Vegas!

so what better idea for a meet in vegas than a cruise down the blvd then have a bitchin' suite to party in later? there is no better idea!

the "H" 1,674 sq ft suite at mandalay bay has sleeping room for 4 BUT has 2 42" plasmas and a 20 person occupancy. since i'll be on vacation in july and august i was thinking about september.

so many places to hang out during the day for photo ops and such. then later relax and sip some beverages (with or without alcohol).

also mandalay bay has a beach with wave machine and lazy river. i'd like see 20 people, or more from everywhere. ideas are always welcome.

this is a rough idea that hopefully will get all the kinks worked out and end up being a success.

here is a link to the room info:

H suite

Designated Driver's are a must!

LETS DO THIS!

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what better idea for a meet in vegas than a cruise down the blvd then have a bitchin' suite to party in later? there is no better idea!

the "H" 1,674 sq ft suite at mandalay bay has sleeping room for 4 BUT has 2 42" plasmas and a 20 person occupancy. since i'll be on vacation in july and august i was thinking about september.

so many places to hang out during the day for photo ops and such. then later relax and sip some beverages (with or without alcohol).

also mandalay bay has a beach with wave machine and lazy river. i'd like see 20 people, or more from everywhere. ideas are always welcome.

this is a rough idea that hopefully will get all the kinks worked out and end up being a success.

here is a link to the room info:

H suite

LETS DO THIS!

I LOVE Vegas... It's too far, and gas is too expensive for me to drive though!

my x lives in vegas now and we are still good friends, we can also get the hook up on a suite in the Bellagio most likely as long as we return the favor with good tips while at her bar. I'm game

well the reason why i am leaning towards the mandalay bay suite is because of the 25 person occupancy. im not sure if the bellagio has any suites like that. if we all chipped in some coin we could go for a suite at the palms, but that is asking a lot. a guy i work with says hes good friends with a dude at the palms and said he could get me a d-count if i needed it. i'll have to see what he says. we could get the bowling alley suite.

bowling suite

for only 16000 bones a night.....uh na. plus they are booked in september.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

just looked up availability for the kingpin suite in october and not only is it a available but its only 7500 a night. so i have at least 500 bucks on it and can probably come up with more. depending on how many people we get will depend on how much it would be per person.

dang, i'd be down, but i'm going to be there the 2nd and 3rd week of july. if it was around that time, i would be in for sure!

postpone :D

the more people we get the better room we can get.i know my best bud in cal is down. hopefully i can find a hook up at the palms and knock that price down even more.

keep em coming, even if you don't bring your truck i'd still like to hang out with everyone.