To The Guy Who Purchased Dave's (usabodyguard) Rims

r8rs4lf

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor little kids just need to not hate. Maybe some day when they grow up they can have a nice truck like us SS guys. :jester:

We need some photoshop experts to really make their little POS trucks look nice. that dang dodge needs some tricylce wheels lol and the poor 4.8L chevy needs to be raised up a little more. :crackup:

They are called haters for a reason. Don't sweat it. You know what you have and they are just mad they don't have anything better.

:withstupid: what they are doing is the definition of jealousy, plain and simple....next time you see them, flip them both off and call it a day, not worth wasting your time.....

:withstupid: what they are doing is the definition of jealousy, plain and simple....next time you see them, flip them both off and call it a day, not worth wasting your time.....

I wouldn't even waste my time doing that. eff em! if they don't like you or your ride, then who needs them. just keep kickin ass at shows and that's all you need to do.

I don't blame you for mounting them to see how they looked once you got them. When do they come back from paint??

im gonna have them painted in a week or 2 because my paint guy is alot buisier now than when i talked to him 1 week ago and told him the wheels are on their way so ill get it done soon i got my led taillights and bow tie painted this week because they were small and he could do them real easy ill post pics in a little while of the lights

Why would you even mess with anybody about their rims? There are so many choices out there to match so many individual tastes, who's to say what you like matches anybody else's taste? Definitely jealously on their part. Plus, I wouldn't mess with either USABodyguard or PimpSS in a dark alley so those kids are just asking for a beatdown.

On a side note, Pimp, me and the guys chipped in and for your birthday we're buying you a whole mess of periods and commas. I'm even throwing in a box of semi-colons. You buy the pizza and beer and we'll all come over and help you install all your new punctuation on your next thread....

:jester: Nah, just messin' wit ya. Your posts are always the most entertaining on the site. Now, if we could just get you to haul something scratchy in that bed....

Why would you even mess with anybody about their rims? There are so many choices out there to match so many individual tastes, who's to say what you like matches anybody else's taste? Definitely jealously on their part. Plus, I wouldn't mess with either USABodyguard or PimpSS in a dark alley so those kids are just asking for a beatdown.

On a side note, Pimp, me and the guys chipped in and for your birthday we're buying you a whole mess of periods and commas. I'm even throwing in a box of semi-colons. You buy the pizza and beer and we'll all come over and help you install all your new punctuation on your next thread....

:jester: Nah, just messin' wit ya. Your posts are always the most entertaining on the site. Now, if we could just get you to haul something scratchy in that bed....

bwuhahahahahaha...lol thats funny Mike

hey the punctuation jokes are funny buyt i dont even play about haulin in my bed it was made for haulin one thing and that is asss

post-6481-1206922796.jpg

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

can any body help with that when i saved it it had one of those pic reduced things on top now it isa gonethere we go fixed it soooooo sweeeeet

:lol: now all you need is one for the kid with the Dodge.....

i will on gm full size but i got banned from texastruckscene and thats where they startyed this i got banned for talking shit about them but i did not talk until they posted this poster so i guess they are buddies with the admin over there