To The Guy Who Purchased Dave's (usabodyguard) Rims

r8rs4lf

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thanks for pointing it out again there are some stupid ass clowns here in dfw they call there selves the dominions they are stupid pieces of shit and they dont like me because when we go to the car shows around dfw they cant beat me with their shitty ass trucks one of them the one that made that picture has a stupid ass regular cab hemi with so much negative camber that it looks like the delorian on back to the future when the wheels folded flat for take off and the fat kid drives a regular cab chevy with a big ol 4.8 they are jealous ass bitches that live with their mommys and have nothing better to do than start stupid shit im really getting tired of them but ill be more than happy to keep on beating them at the car show game and hopefully some of my SSS buddies will come out and join me the reason all of this shit started was because about 6 months ago the dumb kid with the dodge was in a truck of the year competition with brobradh77 our featured truck right now and because he was spamming for votes on other sites he was actually beating brad and i said a few words like i thought that the contest should cover everything and that brads 500 hp would put an ass whipping on the dodge and i mentioned the fact that at all of the car shows when i win i over hear these cry baby bitches whining they got super mad because i told everybody the truth about them and then they started threatening me so itr has been a bunch of crap but maybe someday they will grow up and get mommas tit out of their mouth but i seriously doubt it so ill have to keep dealing with them i tried to be the bigger man and i apoligized to them for speaking the truth and they said everything was ok and then they go doing this stupid shit so oh well i wont lose any sleep over these little tirds :rant::rant:

yeah thanks for pointing it out again there are some stupid ass clowns here in dfw they call there selves the dominions they are stupid pieces of shit and they dont like me because when we go to the car shows around dfw they cant beat me with their shitty ass trucks one of them the one that made that picture has a stupid ass regular cab hemi with so much negative camber that it looks like the delorian on back to the future when the wheels folded flat for take off and the fat kid drives a regular cab chevy with a big ol 4.8 they are jealous ass bitches that live with their mommys and have nothing better to do than start stupid shit im really getting tired of them but ill be more than happy to keep on beating them at the car show game and hopefully some of my SSS buddies will come out and join me the reason all of this shit started was because about 6 months ago the dumb kid with the dodge was in a truck of the year competition with brobradh77 our featured truck right now and because he was spamming for votes on other sites he was actually beating brad and i said a few words like i thought that the contest should cover everything and that brads 500 hp would put an ass whipping on the dodge and i mentioned the fact that at all of the car shows when i win i over hear these cry baby bitches whining they got super mad because i told everybody the truth about them and then they started threatening me so itr has been a bunch of crap but maybe someday they will grow up and get mommas tit out of their mouth but i seriously doubt it so ill have to keep dealing with them i tried to be the bigger man and i apoligized to them for speaking the truth and they said everything was ok and then they go doing this stupid shit so oh well i wont lose any sleep over these little tirds :rant::rant:

But tell us how you really feel. :crackup:

I have been having a good discussion with Dominion guys on another forum abut the motives behind that poster. Micheal knows about the other site than GMFS. I have to say Paul who made it and Josh who posted it are actually being civil in our discusion about why they would do this HOWEVER ther is some LSXDATSUN guy over there who has a hard on for me apparantly and is starting a fight with me for defending my friend aka PimpSS whose truck is in the photo.All i can say is I'm 31 years old and am not going to stoop down to a 23 year old playing junior high games. I can only assume he is part of DOminion crew because he only had 4 post and they were all in that thread starting shit with me. Why start shit with me anyway? I have never talked any shit about you,Paul,Josh. If I have a beef I state it and leave it in the thread and forget about it. Anytime I have had a disagreement I think they will agree that by the time the thread plays out we are all cool with each other because I dont run around talking shit. I dont need to for me to get my point across.And besides that why argue with someone who drives a DATSUN anyway..lol J/K

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

well sorry for the long post but i just really can not stand these guys i hope nobody from texas associates with these dominion guys from what i can tell they are a bunch of high school kids livin at home and starting shit

well sorry for the long post but i just really can not stand these guys i hope nobody from texas associates with these dominion guys from what i can tell they are a bunch of high school kids livin at home and starting shit

got any pictures of their POS trucks? we could have some fun with that shit. :lol: Turnabout is fair play.

got any pictures of their POS trucks? we could have some fun with that shit. :lol: Turnabout is fair play.

http://performancetrucks.net/forums/showpo...p;postcount=619 .. this is the guy who posted the picture of michael's truck.

&

http://performancetrucks.net/forums/showpo...p;postcount=876 ..maybe this is the other guy.