Just Got A Few Things On My Truck Take A Look!

ttrabue

What would be the easiest and cheapest way to lower it.. Without making it ride really rough.. Don't know much about this stuff so if someone could let me know I would appreciate it! Thanks.

-Tim

Ooooooooo. Oohhhhhhh. AAhhhhhhhhh. :jester: Seriously looks very clean :thumbs::cool:

looks great now lower that bitch..lol

Man - drop your truck and now you sport an attitude :jester: But totally agree, a 2" drop would look great.

What would be the easiest and cheapest way to lower it.. Without making it ride really rough.. Don't know much about this stuff so if someone could let me know I would appreciate it! Thanks.

-Tim

Belltech 2" spindles up front, 2" drop rear-leaf spring shackles in back; so far everytime there's been no vibration issues and the end result is awesome.

Mr. P.

Do any of you have a part number on the spindles and shackles? And also I have a question about the torsion bar.. Is it possible to just lower it more with that or does that not work like I am thinking?

-Tim

Do any of you have a part number on the spindles and shackles? And also I have a question about the torsion bar.. Is it possible to just lower it more with that or does that not work like I am thinking?

-Tim

those rims got to go