Head Scratcher?

wishminewasanss

So I jump in my truck today to leave to the mall with my sis, and I take the parking brake off and I press my brake pedal, and I hear a noice like air is passing through. And the weirdest thing is that while iam pressing the brake pedal my rpm's just drop to below 1000 and my truck wants to shut off. Iam planing on taking it in the dealer 2Morrow. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated on us wrong , thanks guys.

Thanks dude replying, I just came home from the mall with my sis and turned it on to see what's up and the engine light came on so I knew something was definately wrong. So iam taking her to the stealership 2morrow. Thanks again!! Ill let you guys know what happend.

So I took my truck in today, and it turns out it was my whole brake booster assembly. That's why my brake pedal was making a swooshing sound! And also my check engine light came on and that was the result of my fuel pump was no more. So it is all taking care of, all covered in warrantty so no worries! Well the only worry is waiting to get my truck back

. Iam picking her up 2Morrow, so thanx guys for helping and replying.