Speed Grille Installed

I finally got around to installing my chrome Speed Grille. Street Scene of course. Took me about an hour. The only grille parts I did not install were the buckets. I thought that might be overkill. I thought you could remove the honeycomb upper grill, but came to find out I would have to dremel it out and I really don't want to do that. The fascia grille was a snap. I ended up zip tyeing the corners of both upper and lower grills to avoid anyone being able to just pull the grills off. Now they are in tight.

I really have to slow down on modding this thing. I am either going to go broke or my wife is going to leave me!

Well here you go. Before and after shots.

Before

DSC03352.jpg

After

DSC03355.jpg

DSC03354.jpg

DSC03353.jpg

:cheers: looks really goood job well done.. are u lowered? if do how much?

Thanks! No not lowered.......yet. Have a few other things on the wish list before I tackle that. Weird, because everyone asks me if the truck is lowered and it is not. Only in the back with shackles.

I think the grills look good :thumbsup: I just think it makes your lights look out of place being tinted

I agree. The dark grille looked better with the dark lights. the tint is not doing it now.

I agree. The dark grille looked better with the dark lights. the tint is not doing it now.

Wow! Now that I look at them again you all may be right. I went with chrome only because the truck has a chrome theme to it. The black chrome was too dark for me. The tint may be too dark anyway. Have HID's coming Friday and they may be too dark for the light to punch through. I will know more when I get them installed. I can always get lighter tint or just clear tint. The tint was more for protection then anything. As much freeway driving as I do I did not want them to get all pitted.

Thanks for the feedback. :cheers:

only thing that looks out of place to me is that you did not do all 3 pieces in the bumper why is that but it still looks sweet imo it looks better with all 3 pieces in the bumper and im tempted to either spray a thin coat of ARRIVAL BLUE over all of mine or spray a thin coat of black like your lights over my grill have not decided yet

DSCI0116.jpg