Chicago Area Gtg

This is already kinda posted under the Headliner GTG, but I was worried maybe not everyone saw it because it just said my place- not Chicago area. Were planning on doing some installs and goofing off. Dinner is on the agenda as well, just not sure where yet. All are welcome. Let me know who's comin out. Chad

I'll be in Rosemont next weekend at the ChevyVettefest with my truck.

It looks like Rosemont is about an hour east of Sycamore

If any of the Chicago area guys have a chance, stop by and introduce yourself.

Thanks,

Stewart

Seriously, if any Chicago guys are reading this- if your around Chicago next weekend, you gotta see his truck in person! It's hard to believe- but pictures don't do it enough justice! Stewart, your right- your gonna be about an hour west of me.

Thanks Chad!

It sounds like you're going to be very busy on Saturday.

Stewart

oh you never know, he might actually do something and we could get done early and come your way...

I would love to see your truck! hmmmm road trip meet over there would be cool...

HEY BONJI... if you show up, you better wear that hat!!!! better yet where did you get it? i want one so bad:)

oh you never know, he might actually do something and we could get done early and come your way...

I would love to see your truck! hmmmm road trip meet over there would be cool...

HEY BONJI... if you show up, you better wear that hat!!!! better yet where did you get it? i want one so bad:)

Yup- it's right on the way to Zippy's

oh you never know, he might actually do something and we could get done early and come your way... I would love to see your truck! hmmmm road trip meet over there would be cool...HEY BONJI... if you show up, you better wear that hat!!!! better yet where did you get it? i want one so bad:)
chris, you hook up the bonjie's boom boom's and the bonjie will hook you up with a hat!!!it may even say "who misses bonjie" on it LOL[ Edited by Bonj87 (see edit history)