New Taillights And Bowtie

pimp ss

its tough these damn cops close to my house bother me all the time after installing the leds im taking them back to my paint guy in the morning and im going to tape off a section similar to caddy lights only wider so i can get all of the leds and sand the paint off in that area and leave it all around the edges i think ill be legal then since you will be able to see the red reflector and leds and on the headlights i keep stock ones in the back floor board wrapped in towels they take 5 minutes to switch out

its tough these damn cops close to my house bother me all the time after installing the leds im taking them back to my paint guy in the morning and im going to tape off a section similar to caddy lights only wider so i can get all of the leds and sand the paint off in that area and leave it all around the edges i think ill be legal then since you will be able to see the red reflector and leds and on the headlights i keep stock ones in the back floor board wrapped in towels they take 5 minutes to switch out

Dude, please use punctuation. It is painful reading your post, haha.