T-shirt Designs For Sss Members

86merk

Hello I am thinking about having some shirts made up for the SSS community. I was looking for some feedback for some designs of what everyone would like. You can see some ideas we have on the TBSSowners.com. I think you might have to be a member to see page though sorry.

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9796

here is a pic of a shirt we had made up in five min with a pic taken of the net.

post-15391-1206981983_thumb.jpg

post-15391-1206981826_thumb.png This pic is a doctured image of one with the site logo on it.

Let me know all the ideas you have and I will try and knock it out for you guys. :cheers:

Hmm

1. how bout the SS design on the upper left and on the back have silveradoss.com on it...

2. on one of the sleeves around the edge have silveradoss.com/or member name and have Big SS design on back

3. To bad we have a polo with the ss embroider upper left chest and silveradoss.com around the sleeve i would totally take that in black

truck colors

black/silver

black/ red writing or vice versa

blue/black writing

i dont know if anybody would buy a silver/black writing

just some ideas see where it goes

Hmm

1. how bout the SS design on the upper left and on the back have silveradoss.com on it...

2. on one of the sleeves around the edge have silveradoss.com/or member name and have Big SS design on back

3. To bad we have a polo with the ss embroider upper left chest and silveradoss.com around the sleeve i would totally take that in black

truck colors

black/silver

black/ red writing or vice versa

blue/black writing

i dont know if anybody would buy a silver/black writing

just some ideas see where it goes

I like all of the ideas once we come up with something everyone agrees upon the owner can get on and talk with the admin to set up GB. need something that everyone can agree on. We are doing three diffrent design for the TBSS guys. Keep the ideas coming.

I think just a little silveradoss.com logo on the top left side would look good. Kinda like the ones that where sold here before my time.

exactly what I was thinking. Im more of a polo shirt kind of guy and I wanted one so bad. I was bummed when I saw they stopped making them.