Some Short Supercharged Silverado Ss Videos

Very Cool :cool: LOVE that Corsa sound :D

I see the same thing, the trans is not right until it's 155-degrees. And if the ATF fluid is Dexron it will not work right until it is at least 130-ish, because it is so thick that the clutch releases will be sluggish and the result is that the trans will already be engaged in the next gear while still releasing from the prior gear, and with two gears engaged at the same time you glaze clutches bad. So you gotta drive the trans easy until the fluid warms up, or go to full synthetic ATF :devil:

Your tuner has you short-shifting into 3rd? :confused: Some of the fastest trucks with stock cam are shifting from 1st to 2nd at 6100-rpm, so that's not uncommon for your shift point to be that high :driving: but I'd let 2nd wind-out to 5800 before grabbing third. Unless you lifted your foot in the first video? but the blower whine tells me you didn't...

Mr. P. :)

yeah im on stock cam making power all the way to 6k too. . . . . . .i watched the video several times but and cant figure out the shifting fom 2-3 :confused: my trans doesnt have any problems shifting when running cool, my trans barely reaches 150 in the summer (traffic) or under back to back WOT runs