New Pulley And Catch Can Set Up

brobradh77

Those pulleys look bad a$$.

Can I ask, what does a catch can do? Let me guess, it catches something? Oil? Water? Am I even close?

yes your right it catches the oil/moisture that passes thru the pcv valve

Everything comes with it but the hose.
incorrect Bradley...catch can does not include the 90* fittings you must buy them at a local parts house...and you need to move the petcock valve to the bottom of the can.
Can someone do a "How to" when they do there install? I know a few of you will be doing this so it would be a good one for the how to section. :thumbs:
I will do one the time brads truck is here...with the bracket and all.

Brad, how much did the pulleys set you back? I'm assuming there Underdrive pulleys, not just a smaller pulley for the Radix as I cannot see the pics here right? Also if they are U/D pulleys, what kind of performance are you looking at picking up? I remember reading a little about em but forgot how and or what effect they do to pick up the HP. Someone fill me in on this.

Brad, how much did the pulleys set you back? I'm assuming there Underdrive pulleys, not just a smaller pulley for the Radix as I cannot see the pics here right? Also if they are U/D pulleys, what kind of performance are you looking at picking up? I remember reading a little about em but forgot how and or what effect they do to pick up the HP. Someone fill me in on this.

The pulleys are a new super charger pulley with more bite to help with belt slippage problems and two 100MM idlers to also help in that dept. The perfomance gain is to try and get the boost I am losiing from what was thought to be belt slippage but know we dont know. Great looking set up over stock IMO all polished billet aluminum. for all 3 about 300ish

looks sick brad :cheers:

I remember reading a little about em but forgot how and or what effect they do to pick up the HP. Someone fill me in on this.

dont qoute me on this but if i remember right i thought i heard people say u/d pulleys will give you

little to no gain in HP at all....but dont qoute me on that