Need Help On A Cam Choise For A Twin Turbo Setup

okay so i have picked up a set of Turbonectics HP64mm turbos....wanting to try a new setup....i have done well with nitrous and want more with a little less abuse....i will be building a 370 with forged rods and pistons figuring around 8.5 to 1 at most....going with 60lb injectors...better fuel rails...and a bigger intank pump...gonna keep the stock intake and run some worked over but stock 317 heads...looking a Tial BOV and Wastegates...would like to run 12psi on pump gas and 20 or more on the good stuff....may even leave the 50shot on the plate for grins....but anyways what cam should i be looking at for this setup...i know a higher LSA around 116-118, but what kind of duration and what kind of lift should i be looking at?

Thanks

Virgil

and i just saw i mispelled Choice in the main topic...oops :D

Edited by mean05 (see edit history)

IMO 9.25 compression would be great for FI. probably a cam in the 216/228 .565" .565" 115 LSA range would be good start. BTW what did you run N/A with your mods?

i dont wanna run that much compression....im always good for staying safe....the mods i have in my sig i havent made an all motor pass....wait yea i went 8.9 on a nitrous tune....but the cam i have grinded to work better on nitrous....hell on motor on my nitrous tune it put right a 330rwhp but keep in mind that's on 20° of timing and 11.3 a/f...i may hit the 1/4 track Friday night