Foose Edition F-150

BlackSS04

ford's trying to take the SS look for there foose edition truck. bastards !!

take a look : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=21...h&plindex=5

Cheap imitation piece of crap. I can't belive they ripped of the SSS like that, well I guess I can, they can't come up with any good designs on there own........I used to like Fosse, he has built some awesome cars in the past.

Its ok....... Nothing greate and it seems like a big slug the way it takes off.

:withstupid: It's cool, I like the high waistline. But totally lacks balls. And yeah they should have styled something different on the front brake ducts so it looked more blue oval than GM ripoff - they're not helping themselves at all that way, the brake ducts make the truck look immitation.

Mr. P.

:withstupid: It's cool, I like the high waistline. But totally lacks balls. And yeah they should have styled something different on the front brake ducts so it looked more blue oval than GM ripoff - they're not helping themselves at all that way, the brake ducts make the truck look immitation.

Mr. P.

I agree...should have just glued some imitation turds on the bumper....that would fit the blue oval brand better.

I dont buy into that whole brand vs brand loyalty... except toyota which i hate period lol...

but for an american truck it looks good... they did rip off the SSS though...

My only problem with FOOSE is that he is so egotistical he needs his name on every body panel, seat, floormat, etc.... ok we get it, you designed it... so what...