Me Doing A Wheelie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks pretty good...i used to have a busa and i would do that til one til i almost fell off at 70mph on the interstate...that kinda calmed me down...then i almost wrecked trying out my TRE at +200mph...just watch out...

can you say 12 oclock???? :D

yea i learned my lesson when i hit a barbwire fence post with my shin at 60+mph...150+ stitches later.....learned my lesson!!!! :rolleyes:

EDIT:please be careful....this seems like just yesterday.........

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

Cool vid! That takes talent and balls of steel. But please be careful. Don't mean to rain on your parade, but there was a young kid (20) who was doing this down the main street that leads to our subdivision. He was at a high rate of speed. As he put the front tire down it was not straight and he lost control. He ended up hitting a steel barrier that runs along an embankment and was killed instantly. He was wearing full gear, but the impact with the barrier did not help. Now I get to look at the cross everyday as I leave my subdivision.

Have fun with your bike, but please be careful. Sorry for the rant I guess it is the father in me.

dude slwo that shit down soem and lean back alot further. youll do alot better by sliding back some in the seat and being relaxed. also spread your legs so the knees point out ward. this will allow air to help slow you down and maintain a speed

P1000169_cLargejpg12.jpg

dude slwo that shit down soem and lean back alot further. youll do alot better by sliding back some in the seat and being relaxed. also spread your legs so the knees point out ward. this will allow air to help slow you down and maintain a speed

P1000169_cLargejpg12.jpg

Doesn't look like you were doing anything that you said :lol: