I Think I Need To Change My Shorts...

Dylan06SS

pretty sick, appearantly the stock 6.0 puts out 362 HP and is expected to go 0-60 in 5.5 and run the 1/4 in just about 14 @100mph bone stock starting at 28-30K. with a twin turbo, i wonder what times you would see. also it is expected to come with a 6-speed option. which leaves me thinking i cant wait for the 09 camaro!

So I guess it's safe to say you might be changing your screen name to Dylan08G8. :P

Are you implying I have an impulse control problem? :jester:

So wait, the new G8 has a 6.0L in it? Thats crazy in itself. That kit looks really nice I bet its pretty expensive. You could make quite the sleeper out of it. Id rather have a turbo TBSS though.

Fully loaded GT w/ the 6.0 is right at $30k out the door (yes, I have started shopping)... could probably be talked down below $30k... the sticker is only $33+/-... so add on the turbo kit, even if it is expensive, and you'll still come out ahead IMO.

from what i have read they released all automatic g8's to start with. wait until next year for the g8 gxp. it will produce a least 400hp and you can get it with a 6 speed.

yep... the GXP is gonna be I N S A N E ! ! !

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/15/new-yor...s-402-hp-and-a/

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

why wait? just go take 50 cents GXP :jester: its a 6speed too

Wondering how long it will take that car to grenade its tranny? :nonod:

thats the M12 gearbox i had in my SSS... shes not going anywhere lol. i was pushing that power in my heavy @ss truck, even towed like 6k lbs a few times. clutch? maybe. tranny? youd need to be one hell of a lousy driver :lol: