Tires And Rims

I went to local dealership today to pick up some auto tak ll. I was talking to parts man and he told me that the dealer had ordered tires and rims for a customer for like $3200. bought and paid for customer must of changed his mind and didn't want them. the parts guy said they would fit my truck and i could buy them because the dealer wants to get rid of them. he said i could pick them up for $1000. The rims are american torque thrust 6 spoke rims that you can get from chevrolet.(chrome ones) the tires are stock goodyear ls2 like i have on my truck now. so what do you guys think. any ideas or should i hold out for better rims.oh if i didn't mention it this is for all 4 rims and tires already mounted and balanced just sitting there waiting.let me know thanks Bryan

I talked to the part guy today when i ordered my antenna delete panel and he changed his tune. said delership wolud sell the package for $1900. but they also had another set that was better for the same price that included everything i'll check them out tomorrow and see whats up. I like 5 spoke torque thrust but not 6 spoke.

Edited by Killer SS (see edit history)

I talked to the part guy today when i ordered my antenna delete panel and he changed his tune. said delership wolud sell the package for $1900. but they also had another set that was better for the same price that included everything i'll check them out tomorrow and see whats up. I like 5 spoke torque thrust but not 6 spoke.

wow! $900 for the antenna delete panel?!?! glad I did mine when I did!!! :jester: