Trading My Ss For A Vw R32?

AKsilveradoSS

The R32's are nice, but you will be putting just as much gas in it after you start modding it too.

:withstupid:

Once you've owned a truck (Any kind) You'll always... Well let's put it this way. You won't be happy without one ;)

You might save on gas but you'll be in a tin can and cramped. I don't think you'll be content.

I would never sell my truck due to the gas prices. If you think about it, it's not THAT bad.

Basically my opinion is that you should keep the truck, I don't think you will be very pleased in an R32. :chevy:

me and my roommate are about to go cruisin around anchorage u down?........ lol i was at sportsman about to buy a gun (but they were closin) so i was leavin and seen these retards just parked outside of tacobell near sportsman and when i rode by they revved their engines and i just gave them a smirk :) oh i got a black 04 ss with a tonue cover to match.... with the ss bowtie :) i need to start syphonin some gas lol >_<

my SSS is black too, u might seen me around, mine is lowered with a silver pin stripe all across both sides...