Big O And Family Travels To Seattle Wa

Big O

Well for my birthday my wife decided I work too hard and it was time for our first family vacation. She booked us some rooms, grabbed some NBA tickets, and pressured my boss into giving me a week off. Since our boy is almost 2 years old and we recently acquired a lap dog, we decided to drive in the TBSS for pure convience (lack of airport and having to carry everything hassles). 2800 miles roundtrip (15mpg @ $4 a gallon ... ouch) and we are now back home. We stayed in some nice hotels, one of which was on piers in the Pacific Ocean overlooking to a huge mountain. We toured Seattle and all we could fit into our days. The TBSS got some real nice door dings and huge dents/scratches from the friendly locals. Saw some SS's on the way, one in Port Angeles and one in Missoula Montana (both red). All in all it was an awesome trip but we are glad to be home. Here are some pictures.

post-4784-1207369971_thumb.jpg

post-4784-1207369991_thumb.jpg

post-4784-1207370023_thumb.jpg

post-4784-1207370048_thumb.jpg

post-4784-1207370061_thumb.jpg

post-4784-1207370097_thumb.jpg

post-4784-1207370117_thumb.jpg

post-4784-1207370141_thumb.jpg

post-4784-1207370425_thumb.jpg

post-4784-1207370452_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

Looks like you had a good time with the family. I've been thinking about doing a road trip to Yellowstone this summer for a 3-4 day weekend. I figured that would be good country to see in the TBSS. I took my girlfriend to Glacier N. Park last summer (isnt too far <40 miles) and had a good time with that.

those are some bad ass pics O!

Awesome pics..Looks like you had a good time.. I wanna go on a nice road trip soon(hint hint Alan)hahaha

loud and clear

Looks like you had a good time with the family. I've been thinking about doing a road trip to Yellowstone this summer for a 3-4 day weekend. I figured that would be good country to see in the TBSS. I took my girlfriend to Glacier N. Park last summer (isnt too far <40 miles) and had a good time with that.

Yep Yellowstone will be one of the next trips for us as well. TBSS rides great you'll love it.

Nice Photo's Tim ... Looks like you had some fun with the Boy!!!!! ... :thumbs:

Yep Yellowstone will be one of the next trips for us as well. TBSS rides great you'll love it.

I want to go back to Big Sky and do some skiing, and then do a two/three day trip on snowmobile threw Yellowstone ... That would be a great weekend ....

Nice Photo's Tim ... Looks like you had some fun with the Boy!!!!! ... :thumbs:

I want to go back to Big Sky and do some skiing, and then do a two/three day trip on snowmobile threw Yellowstone ... That would be a great weekend ....

You will love that trip, my brothers have snowmobile's and we take them hill climbing. Its a blast. The trail through Yellowstone is suppose to be pretty nice.

xlr82sxs----

I have been busting my ass for the last 4 years straight, family time has taken the biggest hit in the compromise. I have always been taught that if you work your ass off then you will reap the rewards later in life. About a year ago my mother passed away young due to a surgury mishap, she worked herself crazy trying to make other people's lives better and never got to enjoy life where everyone is catering to her. She had her retirement papers filled out and ready to turn in. Since then I have retuned my brain to take advantage of everything I can, without working the hours we can't enjoy things we like but time is the only thing I can't make more of. So I am trying to maximize every hour.

Short answer.....yes just a get-away for the heck of it.

those are some bad ass pics O!

loud and clear

There is a very distinct possibility I will be getting COD4 this weekend. Right now I'm pretty whooped, but I'm gonna take the plunge.