Wind0ddw Tint

you get what you pay for. 99% of the time the tint they use is dye (which over time fades to purple) black and the better tints are colored using metal (metalized tint) and does not fade purple. but thats just my opinion

BTW i got my tint from Mikes tint shop in Orange but there is a shop in riverside too. they sell different levels (quality) of tint to fit your budget. their highend stuff is real clear in the day and night, which is what i have on mine

BTW i got my tint from Mikes tint shop in Orange but there is a shop in riverside too. they sell different levels (quality) of tint to fit your budget. their highend stuff is real clear in the day and night, which is what i have on mine

I got mine from the same place and im very impressed by their quality.

yeah u might aswell just pay for it now if it's a good quality shop, i got my tint for 110(i think) and i regret not going for a better quality place.my front windows have those little bubbles in them and they got lighter over the past year, they didnt change colors but they definately got lighter i remember when i first got them done my rears windows were super dark but now i can see right threw them at night time....

-Rob

Yes. pay for the quality stuff. I had my Z71 done about 10 years ago with 35% and it had the lifetime warranty.

Last year I took my daughters car to the same shop and the guy wanted to test my tint with his gage. I read 33 or 34 %. That's pretty damn good for 10 years of being on the truck.

I need to get the SS done so when I call him I'll see what the price is at now a days.

you get what you pay for. 99% of the time the tint they use is dye (which over time fades to purple) black and the better tints are colored using metal (metalized tint) and does not fade purple. but thats just my opinion

when you say really clear wat do u mean? like clear to see thru in the day or wat?

when you say really clear wat do u mean? like clear to see thru in the day or wat?

i mean its real clear to look through from the inside out day or night, most tint is blurry (hazy) and not very visible from the inside out

i mean its real clear to look through from the inside out day or night, most tint is blurry (hazy) and not very visible from the inside out

o i see what you mean. dam thats some good ass tint then, ima go there i think, what levels of tint do they habe there and whats the darkest you can go without getting in trouble, but yeet u dont want ppl to see you when they loook at you