Wind0ddw Tint

Dude just get 5% all around. I have that and were I lived the ****en sheriffs are dick's about tint, but I haven't been hasseld, yet! In cali having your front windows too dark is not legal. But the tint shop won't care how dark you want them, hey when you get your tint done I would recommend to get the strip of tint on the windshield. That's what I have and driving towards the sun is a breeze!

Dude just get 5% all around. I have that and were I lived the ****en sheriffs are dick's about tint, but I haven't been hasseld, yet! In cali having your front windows too dark is not legal. But the tint shop won't care how dark you want them, hey when you get your tint done I would recommend to get the strip of tint on the windshield. That's what I have and driving towards the sun is a breeze!

:withstupid: , but in cali it's completely ILLEGAL to have any tint on ur front windows and yes two cops have told me this when they pulled me over so trust me i know. oh and about the strip on the windshield i yes get it aswell, i dont have it now but im gonna go back and get that done soon...

-Rob

:withstupid: , but in cali it's completely ILLEGAL to have any tint on ur front windows and yes two cops have told me this when they pulled me over so trust me i know. oh and about the strip on the windshield i yes get it aswell, i dont have it now but im gonna go back and get that done soon...

-Rob

so how dark are you going to go?? and what shop you going to

so how dark are you going to go?? and what shop you going to

i have a LIMO tint all the way around but ijm gonna have it removed and redone somewhere else, the POS shop that did it the first time used some cheap ass film and now it has tiny little bubbles in it, u cant really see them but if u get really close to it u can. i might go to Wittier(sp) tint shop their pretty good and well known but i've heard thier prices can get high so im probably gonna shop around a little. i think the place that is gonna do my headliner does tinting too so i might just get them to do it...

-Rob

Yeah rob you should go to whittier tint shop, their good thats where i got my tint done. i paid 160 for limo on all my windows including the strip of limo on the windshield. I dont think thats too much for limo and the strip is it?

$160 sounds ok to me, i wouldnt really know because i have not yet tinted my windows, where in whittier is the shop at? and if it comes wit life time warranty its all gravy :D .... also like another dude on here told me about mikes tint in riverside i wonder what his prices are cause gas B high and dont really feel like driving to East los :nonod: ..but ima shop around and see whats up...anything with life time warranty is :thumbs: