Aero Force

RockHead

I have two LED lights one for the Alarm (Red) and one for the E-Fans ,when they turn on (Green). Thanks to Krambo for the gauge pod :cheers: I have the top Gauge scaning the motor and the bottom Gauge is for the Tranns . When I turn on the Gauges I get Annunciator is not set up . Did I for get to put in a wire or some thing like that ? It was a plug and play to put it in .

0403081802a.jpg

0403081802b.jpg

Mark

Edited by RockHead (see edit history)

Mark, you set up the annunciator with the buttons on the gauge. It's in the manual. The lights come on when some pre-set value is reached. I have mine set to come on at the shift points. There are no extra wires for them. RTFM :)

I don't use the lights on mine, the only time they come on is when I start the truck, or when I am running a performance test. If you don't have the book, it can be downloaded off Aeroforce's website I believe. :chevy:

I don't use the lights on mine, the only time they come on is when I start the truck, or when I am running a performance test. If you don't have the book, it can be downloaded off Aeroforce's website I believe. :chevy:

I do not have the book ......... But Hank is going to copy his book 4 me :chevy: