12 Sec Club Hell Yeah

blackbeast ss

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ran a best of 12.5 thanks to justin for the new tune and brobradh77 for the m h dr' hooking is the shit and also to silveradoss.com thanks guy heres the vid and slip enjoy :cheers:691991f4-ad26-4843-9767-9a7500f6fcd2.jpgbad ass sspost-8882-1207422333_thumb.jpg

You got alot more in it judging by your mph. How much KR are you getting in 2nd through 3rd gear? I wonder what your 60' was though, cause a 7.50@80mph is pretty strange :confused:

Congrats on the 12sec run :cheers:

You got alot more in it judging by your mph. How much KR are you getting in 2nd through 3rd gear? I wonder what your 60' was though, cause a 7.50@80mph is pretty strange :confused:

I agree, something isn't quite right there. :confused:

Regardless, congrats on the run, your truck is deffinately a 12 sec truck. Did you do other runs by any chance? :cheers:

I agree, something isn't quite right there. :confused:

Regardless, congrats on the run, your truck is deffinately a 12 sec truck. Did you do other runs by any chance? :cheers:

yeah i ran a total of two runs the first run i ran a 13.1 but i didnt put the pedal to the floor because i was testing out the dr's and i had both stock tires and jack in the bed couse my brother got there late we were suppose to put the tires and jack in his truck.maybe time for a pulley swap :devil: and get in to 11's

i was getting 0.1 kr i have the log if you want to see it?

did you have any other 12 second runs? not to knock your run but somethign isnt right your trap speed seems awful low for a 2wd too . and a 7.5 1/8th should equal to a high 11 second pass.