12 Sec Club Hell Yeah

blackbeast ss

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you have any other 12 second runs? not to knock your run but somethign isnt right your trap speed seems awful low for a 2wd too . and a 7.5 1/8th should equal to a high 11 second pass.
no i only ran twice and the first one was 13.1 i asked the same question to this guy that is a pro at drag racing and he said that was because i had smaller tires in the back but who knows :dunno:

Could you post the 13.1 slip too?

Here's something I ran across. This is the times a TBSS put down yesterday.

1.618 60'

7.483 @ 90.87

11.828 @ 112.71

Notice the 1/8ET is roughly the same as your best but look at the MPH, and a 1.61 60' is pretty dang hard to beat. On another note my truck ran a [email protected] in the 1/8 with a 1.75 60'. I'm not calling BS, but something is just really weird with your ET and or MPH's... :confused::confused:

1.618 60'

7.483 @ 90.87

11.828 @ 112.71

Notice the 1/8ET is roughly the same as your best but look at the MPH, and a 1.61 60' is pretty dang hard to beat. On another note my truck ran a [email protected] in the 1/8 with a 1.75 60'. I'm not calling BS, but something is just really weird with your ET and or MPH's... :confused::confused:

exactky somehting was wrong with the timers or sensors. it is impossible to run those times.

with a .8 60 ft is why his et was so good , the mph should be equal to a 8 second 1/8th with that trap id say around 8.5 or more.

i agree you have the slip but even with the smaller tires it woudnlt have got you this much of a gain , you need to run it again on the smaller tires. your trap should have been close to the same if not slower since you got traction.

Something else I just noticed from watching the video and looking at your slip. From the best I can tell it doesn't look like the R.T's match what the slip says. From what I can see it looks like both cars leave at the same time. I don't know how it could happen but, if you take the extra second from the RT and add it to the ET all of the numbers would make since. That would change the 60' to a 1.8 1/8 to a 8.5@80 and the 1/4 to 13.5@99. Those numbers make sense, but I have no clue if that would even be possible for the timers to screw up like that?

Something else I just noticed from watching the video and looking at your slip. From the best I can tell it doesn't look like the R.T's match what the slip says. From what I can see it looks like both cars leave at the same time. I don't know how it could happen but, if you take the extra second from the RT and add it to the ET all of the numbers would make since. That would change the 60' to a 1.8 1/8 to a 8.5@80 and the 1/4 to 13.5@99. Those numbers make sense, but I have no clue if that would even be possible for the timers to screw up like that?

true but everything is possible so maybe the timers were as little tweeked out that run

1.618 60'

7.483 @ 90.87

11.828 @ 112.71

went out to the truck to look for the slip but i cant find it i will post it as soon as i find it.so are guys trying to say my truck is not in the 12s :cry: i dont know maybe the quarter mile timer might be messed up :dunno:

went out to the truck to look for the slip but i cant find it i will post it as soon as i find it.so are guys trying to say my truck is not in the 12s :cry: i dont know maybe the quarter mile timer might be messed up :dunno:

sorry to say but i dont think it is a 12 second truck at your track , now go to the east coast where the d/a is always below 1000 and youll run some 12's .

but the 13.1 pass is pretty darn close and with minor tweaks it can be a 12's truck at your track, did it completely hook with the dr's?

sorry to say but i dont think it is a 12 second truck at your track , now go to the east coast where the d/a is always below 1000 and youll run some 12's .

but the 13.1 pass is pretty darn close and with minor tweaks it can be a 12's truck at your track, did it completely hook with the dr's?

yeah the dr's hooked completely,well theirs only one way to find out need to run it again :driving: