So Cal Meet......

nxtnlne

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow man awesome pics, i give you alot of thanks for taking and posting all of those, that takes alot of time. again bad ass pics man , and i look forward to meeting all you guys again .

wow man awesome pics, i give you alot of thanks for taking and posting all of those, that takes alot of time. again bad ass pics man , and i look forward to meeting all you guys again .

Cool Thanks Man...I can Email you guy's the original anytime just PM me and I will zip them up for you!!! I think some of these can make some new Siggy's.... :cheers:

damn Josh those r some sweet pics. the pics from the top of the hill look sick.... :thumbs:

WoW and they keep getting better.

-Rob

Yeah there are some cool pics in there!!! Your truck is sooo clean Rob....It pops in some of those pics

hey dude awesome job on all the pics they all look awesome!! cant wait till the next meet!

I think it might happen real soon... :thumbs:

Looked like fun. Awesome pics and I'm jealous of the west coast, coast line.

Trust me......you missed it!!! :jester:

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

Wow those pics are sick! Nice job, hey pass my thanks to your buddy on taking some good quality pics. Your right about the sig part one of those pics is gonna be my new sig. Thanx again dude!

Will do...that len's he was using is badass!!!! Shooting in RAW format is the way to go...Even though it was a little overcast and the color were nuetral you can go in and edit the pics really easy!!! I will for sure let him know his pics came out pretty good!!!

Yeah there are some cool pics in there!!! Your truck is sooo clean Rob....It pops in some of those pics

thnx man preciate that. in those front pics while we were driving the truck looks so damn tall, i need to do my drop ASAP. oh yeah tell Rob even tho he a FURD guy :jester: we all said thnx for the awesome pics he took :thumbs::chevy:

-Rob

First and foremost...god damn!!!! those are some bad ass pics. it looks like the 6th truck from the left appears to be the fastest! lol and josh is right rob, on some of my pics too your truck looks really tight. well hopefully we have another meeting of the minds to take some bad ass pics. Next time someone whould ride next to us to take pics of us all rolling together.

:cheers: ,

BIG ANGEL

First and foremost...god damn!!!! those are some bad ass pics. it looks like the 6th truck from the left appears to be the fastest! lol and josh is right rob, on some of my pics too your truck looks really tight. well hopefully we have another meeting of the minds to take some bad ass pics. Next time someone whould ride next to us to take pics of us all rolling together.

:cheers: ,

BIG ANGEL

Dag what up Angel!! I was thinking the same thing.......Nxt time my partner Rob and I are going to set some WAY points to post up and snap some shots of the SS train!!!

P.S...Bye the way fella's you can download these pics from my web album!!! If you want the fullsized image PM me...Here is the Linky

Web Album

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

those are awesome pictures. soo much variety of different shots and angles. can't wait for the next one. i should have a built tranny by then cause right after the meet i blew out my forward sprag and gotta get that back up and running.