Am I The Youngest Member?

8hnpSS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was not my first truck. Before this I had a 99 gmc yukon SLT witch I paid for myself. But after a year of driving it the 30 gallon gas tank started to get to me and the transfer case would have a nice bang when I would go to put it in 2wd. So I sold it and put the money I got from that towards my SS.

i think Hankg42 and BenKey are a couple of the older guys.

You forgot to mention Mr. P. in the list, as well! lol

haha just playin' :D

Threads like these make me feel old. Graduated in 1985, I'll be 41 in a couple of weeks.

lol I was born in 1985 :jester:

This was not my first truck. Before this I had a 99 gmc yukon SLT witch I paid for myself. But after a year of driving it the 30 gallon gas tank started to get to me and the transfer case would have a nice bang when I would go to put it in 2wd. So I sold it and put the money I got from that towards my SS.

ha thats crazy the car i had in high school before my SSS was a 97 yukon SLT....crazy world! :cool:

well i got my truck when i was 19, all on my own. my down payment, my credit all me :D gotta admit i was pretty proud of myself that day. i just wish my insurence wasnt so F*CKING high...

-Rob

feels better that way. i think i was 20 or 21 when i bought mine, i can't remember.

I'm not the oldest and not the youngest. I'm 29 and graduated in 97. Been in the Air Force about10 1/2 years now.

I'm class of 97 too! My first ride was a primer gray 1971 VW Squareback. Bitchin' car! I got my SS in 03 when I was 24.

well i got my truck when i was 19, all on my own. my down payment, my credit all me :D gotta admit i was pretty proud of myself that day. i just wish my insurence wasnt so F*CKING high...

-Rob

Ya.. mines 380$ a month like 3,300 a year or something (progressive u only pay 5 months of the 6 or some shit) it sucks balls.

Who's the oldest member? I was born in 1950. I'm pretty sure someone's got me beat, but I am up there.

of active members i think your top dog in age.. :D sorry..

I'm right up there too. 1954 b.day was yesterday :sigh: grad. 1972. hell i have dress shoes older then most people here... :crackup:

lol I was born in 1985 :jester:

so was my daughter in October.. :cheers:

:seeya: