Another Pulley Q

DanNEBTD

I have found several links for pulleys and will probably be getting them from either March Performance or Jet . . as these are the only two companies I know that carry them for my 'lil 4.3 and I can get both at cost (or near cost). Does anyone have any experiance and/or preference on either of these brands? . . . also the March one depends on whether I have an external alt fan or not. . . how do I tell? . . I have a reg. clutch fan but will be upgrading to e-fans shortly. Thanks for the input

the JET Pulleys:

post-15423-1207535955_thumb.jpg

The March Pulleys:

post-15423-1207535962_thumb.jpg

never heard of march... but they spelled "billet" way wrong lol. id say get the jet.

and i really really doubt the alt has an external fan. if it does, it would be a little metal fan directly behind the alt pulley

Really? You've never heard of March? Their serpentine accessory drive kits get tons of air time on the Spike Power Block, and are in mags all of the time. Super popular with hot rod guys and show vehicles because they're very good looking kits. http://www.marchperf.com/

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Really? You've never heard of March? Their serpentine accessory drive kits get tons of air time on the Spike Power Block, and are in mags all of the time. Super popular with hot rod guys and show vehicles because they're very good looking kits. http://www.marchperf.com/

So you're pro-March then? . . . I do like the styling . . . and the fact there are two diff types for the diff alts lends me to believe more research was put into it. . . I assume I have a fan'less alt. . . Oh and they're cheaper :D

So you're pro-March then? . . . I do like the styling . . . and the fact there are two diff types for the diff alts lends me to believe more research was put into it. . . I assume I have a fan'less alt. . . Oh and they're cheaper :D

I had a March serpentine setup on my '70 vette with a 420 stroker and never had any problems... I see them everywhere in the rags and car shows. Can't be all bad.