Ss Stock Wheels For Sale In Michigan Area

MJG-SS

SOLD!!!

I am selling my ss stock silver rims. no tires. They have around 18,000 on them. Normal wear but are in good shape. I am asking $475. I live in San Antonio TX but the rims are in Tecumseh Michigan. This is the only pic I have right now.

ChristmasandNewYear05001.jpg

Edited by MJG-SS (see edit history)

Wow 475.00 that's a good deal for all four, all four right? How much would shipping be for all four? I live in cali.

Yes all For. To be honest I have no Idea how much shipping would be to Cali. I can try to find out.

Yeah can you do me that favor and find out how much shipping I would appreciated. Hey rob what are you going to do with you rims? Selling?

naw dude im gonna keep my stock chrome and i want the another to black them out... going for all black look :cold: :pimp:

-Rob

Well iam just waiting for this dude to find how much shipping will cost, if its too high ill let you take em' your truck would look sick all blacked out!

yeah dude looks lik these rim might be ur's. the shipping isnt that much and the final cost is extremely low for original SSS rims, but my money is going towards a home project me and my dad spoke of a while back..... :fume::ughdance::tear: oh well next time i guess.

-Rob

Hey dude don't worry iam like 50/50 about them. But ill see through this week iam going to see were iam financially. He said 190 for shipping for all four right? Plus 475. Ill see

yeah man thats wat he told me too and thats not bad at all for original SSS wheels. 665 to ur door thats is an absolute deal man, u should definately jump on if i could i would but the money i've saved is basically spoken for already :sigh::tear::ughdance: anyways hope u can get them man i think they would look good blacked out on ur truck.

-Rob