Z0 6 Six Piston Brake Upgrade

detjoe

Hey guys, just made an account over here to monitor this thread, and help anyone out if they wish to purchase some brackets.

cheers.

30djolw.jpg

dude big ups on this idea!!! :thumbs:

as soon as i finish building my clone i will have the funds to put in an order with you!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did yo get the calipers off of a junked vette or did you order them and if so. Whaere did you get the rotors. Any chance of them going on the back??

Purchased the calipers from the dealer,rotors from my wharehouse,and yes they fab a bracket to fit the rear as well for a matching set....

required items will be front and rear calipers,front and rear rotors,front and rear brackets,pads for both,and recomended steel lines to replace the stock rubber ones..

Purchased the calipers from the dealer,rotors from my wharehouse,and yes they fab a bracket to fit the rear as well for a matching set....

required items will be front and rear calipers,front and rear rotors,front and rear brackets,pads for both,and recomended steel lines to replace the stock rubber ones..

How much were the calipers??

Yes if you like!

have an extra set of the rears sitting here ready to go,want to make a deal?? sell em cheaper than you can buy em right now!

Who makes them. Do you have an in for the calipers?? And also when would the fronts be in and how much??

:ughdance:

Oh by the way my girlfriend said if I did this she would leave me. Im sure going to miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Who makes them. Do you have an in for the calipers?? And also when would the fronts be in and how much??

:ughdance:

Oh by the way my girlfriend said if I did this she would leave me. Im sure going to miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

they are made by powerslot,calipers can be bought pretty cheap on ebay...

It will be awhile before I do this mod if ever. I need proven results before I fork out the cash plus I'd have to run 20's at the track.

Supersub was trying to fit them to a smaller wheel, I believe he is still working out the details. :cheers:

It will be awhile before I do this mod if ever. I need proven results before I fork out the cash plus I'd have to run 20's at the track.

6 piston > 2 piston. also, there is only a need to run 20's in the front..... unless you do it at all 4 corners :cheers:

Ok folks, listen up. Materials prices have gone up, and machine time has gone up so i hate to do it, but im going to have to raise the price on the brackets one last time. but first, im going to offer a group purchase for 10 people, at the current pricing. After these 10 orders, the prices will increase to:

$175 shipped for two front or rear.

$250 shipped for a full set.

im really sorry to have to do this, but in order to continue making these things, i have to make the prices realistic.

1. Aaron ([email protected]) Full Set, Paid.

this GP will run concurrent with one on GMfullsize, so as soon as i have 10 orders, between the two boards, the GP will end.

paypal is [email protected]

thanks!

Edited by JYD (see edit history)